Terms & Conditions
- “Company” refers to EZPC Systems, their owners, and employees.
- “Buyer” refers to the customer, their business, and its employees.
- “Goods” refers to any hardware or software purchased from the company.
- “Services” refers to any nonphysical activities the company performed for the buyer.
- Terms of Sale
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are inclusive of GST.
- All goods supplied are property of the company until they are paid in full by the buyer.
- The company reserves the right to deliver any goods in whole or in instalments, as well as to deliver prior to the date for delivery and, in such event, the buyer must not refuse to take delivery of the goods.
- If the buyer delays delivery of goods later than scheduled by the company, they may be charged a warehousing fee of $15 per day.
- Unless the buyer has inspected the goods and given written notice to the company within 2 days after collection or delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods are deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition.
- Risk of loss or damage of goods will transfer to the buyer upon delivery of goods.
- Returns and exchanges of goods maybe subject to additional fees including freight and restocking.
- The company accepts payment in the form of Australian currency only.
- Payment is required within 7 days of the date of invoice unless otherwise stated.
- Where large quantities or customised products are ordered, the company may ask for full payment in advance before goods or service is provided.
- If any payment made is voided or conceded to be void or voidable, then that payment does not discharge the buyer’s debt to the company, and we remain the owner of the Product.
- Any chargers that relate to the dishonoring of a payment are responsibility of the buyer.
- Service Warranty
- EZPC Systems provide a service warranty period of 5 business days from date of visit.
- If the issue was not completely resolved during the initial visit, within the 5 day warranty period, EZPC Systems will resolve the issue under warranty.
- The buyer may be charged for the service call if;
- If it is found that fault occurred as a result of the user.
- It is found that the fault occurred because of ignorance of training and procedure.
- Hardware Warranty
- All hardware sold by the company is protected by the manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- If goods are damaged or faulty, please call EZPC Systems as soon as possible and do not proceed with repairs unless advised.
- Late Payments, Penalties and Cancellation
- Late payments may be subjected to a late payment fee of 10% of invoice total.
- Cancellation of any goods ordered may result in a 50% cancellation fee. This will be applied at the discretion of the company.
- Governing Law
- The company will adhere the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 during all transactions.